The University at Buffalo Libraries, in cooperation with the Center for Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities, are pleased to sponsor and announce the 2014 Undergraduate Prize for Library-Supported Research.
The Prize recognizes students who produce significant academic inquiry requiring use of information resources, the University at Buffalo Libraries and the collections. Undergraduate research conducted by individual students or bystudent teams is eligible.
- Research in all disciplines is eligible for the Undergraduate Prize for Library-Supported Research
- Submissions must document use and application of library/information resources in any format (online, print, Web, media, etc.)
- Research conducted in full or part during the period from January 2013 – February 2014 is eligible
- Research projects can be presented in any format (print, web-based, media, database, art works, etc.)
- Prize winning research will be featured on the UB Libraries and Center for Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities Web sites
One $500 prize will be awarded.
For more information and/or to apply, please visit: library.buffalo.edu/research-prize.
The application deadline is March 7, 2014.