Annual Reports of all Corporations Listed on the American, New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges (Microform Collection)
Reproductions of the annual reports of companies that were listed on the New York, American or Toronto stock exchanges, from the years 1955 to 1972 (Note: coverage varies greatly between companies, i.e. some companies may only have one or two annual reports, while others will have a complete run of reports).
Annual Reports of All Corporations Listed on the American, New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges are available on microcard at call number MicCard HG4575 .A66. Check the library catalog for location.
Annual reports are filed alphabetically by the name of the company; then chronologically by year. Refer to the Index of Companies Listed to see what the collection contains.
Other Collections of Corporate Annual Reports
- Annual Reports at Academic Business Libraries
- Buckmaster Annual Stockholder Reports
- Columbia Historical Corporate Reports
- Harvard Historic Corporate Reports
- Northwest Historical Annual Reports Collection
- University of Alabama Historical Annual Reports Collection
- University of Pennsylvania Corporate Reports Online